Words From Dr. Delplanche
“My orthodontics residency was an additional 2.5 years of research and education, which is an advantage when looking for an orthodontist to help you achieve your perfect smile!”
I am always extremely honored when someone chooses me to be their orthodontist. I feel blessed to be doing what I love and want to share my passion with others.
Helping other people enjoy their smile is what I love about my job and it is extremely rewarding to me. At my office, we genuinely care about each and every patient and welcome them like family.
I recognize that each person who seeks my advice for their orthodontic needs is unique, therefore I treat each person with a custom treatment plan. As a Board-Certified Orthodontist, I have only the highest standards for treatment.
The engineering mind in me looks at each case like a puzzle that needs to be put together to fit perfectly. I have been specially trained to recognize, treat, and prevent any orthodontic issues by straightening the alignment of teeth, correcting misaligned jaw structure and improving the function of your smile.
I enjoy staying involved in continuing education and attending courses throughout the year sponsored by the following:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Oregon State Society of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Spear Education
- Washington County Dental Society
- Golf: I was on the golf team in high school and enjoy playing as much as a busy dad’s life allows.
- Homebrewing: I have been making my own beer for longer than I can remember, and my home always has a new brew on tap.
- Camping: During the summer, my family has many annual camping traditions, and we go on outdoor adventures on as many weekends as possible.
- Snowboarding: Living in Oregon, I enjoy heading up to Mt. Hood in the winter months.
Attending Oregon Health & Science University, where I earned my Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry and my Master of Science in Orthodontics degree, gave me hands-on experience with some of Portland’s top clinicians.
I appreciated the thorough research into the techniques I learned and still use these research-based techniques in my practice today.
My orthodontics residency was an additional 2.5 years of research and education, which is an advantage when looking for an orthodontist to help you achieve your perfect smile!
In the Community
Having lived in the Portland area my entire life, I believe it is important to be an active member of the community. I support many families and schools in our area, and I encourage my team to do the same.
It is an honor that you chose me to be a part of your dental health team, and I look forward to meeting you, and your family!